Citizen Request Tracker®

Use Citizen Request Tracker® to report your concerns. You can also call Ask Sanger at (559) 876-2489 to report your concern.

Please note that if you submit a request anonymously, you will not be able to track your concern, nor will you be able to be contacted directly regarding your concern.