- Visit our online payment portal
- Select "Registered User" or New "User"
- New users must follow the prompts to register their profile and follow the prompts to link their utility account to their profile.
- Select "Automatic Payments"
- Select "Enroll a Card"
- Follow the prompts to complete your enrollment
If your card is enrolled before the due date on your bill, your payment will be withdrawn the same month. If enrolled after the due date, your payment will be withdrawn the following month. Depending on your financial institution, you may see a $1 preauthorization hold to confirm the validity of your account. This preauthorization hold will drop off within 1 to 2 business days.