The City of Sanger has parks ,picnic areas, and sport fields that residents may reserve for private use.
The City of Sanger now has the ability to take reservations and take payments online for Parks & Facilities (some restriction may apply).
to start your reservation for a Park or Facility.
To ensure you have a reserved picnic area visit our office to complete the necessary requirements. The fee for most picnic areas is just $25 (for 1 to 29 people) and it entitles you to the use of a selected area for the entire day (within the park hours). Groups of 30 or more require additional insurance.
Patrons who reside outside of the Sanger City Limits are subject to double the park reservation fees. Identification - Utility Bill Required
- Cesar Chavez
- Includes a large multi-purpose field, playground, basketball court, etc.
- Located at Florence and Faller
- Greenwood Park
- Most popular park
- Includes 5 picnic areas, open grassy area and lots of shade
- Located at Greenwood and Palm near Sanger Academy
- Jenni Park
- Includes a passive green space with a 0.25 mile walking path and exercise stations
- Located near Brehler or Post Avenue and Jenni Avenue
- JFK Park
- Basketball courts
- Exercise stations
- Large multi-purpose field with a walking path (0.37 miles)
- Splash pad
- Located at North and Faller
- Sanger Park
- Includes a large covered pavilion, a stage, numerous picnic areas, playground, etc. (Stage and covered pavilion have additional fees.)
- Located on Academy between 4th and 5th Streets
- Sanger Skate Park
- Located just north of the pool and east of Wilson School
- Veterans Park
- Includes open grassy area, playground, picnic tables, etc.
- No Fee Dual Solar Charging Station available 24/7 in parking lot.
- Located at Jensen and Indianola Avenues