Trash, Junk & Debris

Reporting Accumulation of Garbage, Junk & Debris

To report a private property that has an accumulation of garbage, junk, or debris please contact our Code Enforcement Division by calling 559-876-6369 or you may notify us online. Please provide us with as much information as possible, such as the address, street or general location (i.e., cross streets).

Municipal Code

The City of Sanger enforces codes, laws, and regulations for the abatement of substandard housing conditions and zoning violations, blight issues, and the abatement of abandoned, dismantled or inoperative vehicles or equipment. Accumulated trash, junk, and debris may be in violation of the City's Municipal Code. You may view the Municipal Code, refer to Chapter 38.