To report criminal activity, please contact the Police Department Directly at 559-875-8521, or dial 911 in case of emergencies. Please note: You may remain anonymous when calling in and will not be required to provide any of your personal information.
Providing Detailed Information
We ask that you provide as much detail as possible when calling in the crime. Please include:
- The address or description of location (i.e, corner of A Street and B Street or 100 Block of A Street)
- A description of the person or persons involved, including when possible:
- Approximate height and weight
- Distinguishing marks
- If known, names, aliases and/or monikers of persons involved
- The type of vehicle and/or license plate
Please also provide specific information and details as to what is occurring and if there are weapons involved.
We appreciate your assistance with keeping the City of Sanger a safe place to live, work, and play!
If you are interested in seeing the different types of crimes in your area please click on Crime Mapping.