- Ages 1 to 2
- Basic water introduction. The child must be accompanied in the water by an adult
- Ages 3 to 5
- Introduction to water. Learn to submerge, other basic water skills taught
- Ages 4 to 6
- Prerequisite; submerse on command. Pre-beginner skills taught, etc.
- Prerequisite; swim in prone position with face in the water. Crawl stroke taught, etc.
- Prerequisite, swim crawl stroke effectively in deep water; other strokes taught, etc.
- Prerequisite, crawl stroke and deep water skills. Designed for those interested in a swim team
- All ages and abilities
- Individualized instruction based on ability and needs of the student